how do you sync to computer to transfer files??

chris420o

Reaction score
i plugged my og droid in to remove some pictures n music n certain files to start fresh on a my new sd card in my bionic...when i plugged my bionic in absolutly nothing happened...like my og plug it in instantly recognized how do you make it so the bionic is the same all it did was charge like it wasnt in a comp or anything...i need my files on my new phone waaaaa has anyone found a fix for this i didnt have time this morn to really look i was rushing to get to work

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The same thing happens when I plug mine into my dad's computer. It works just fine on my computer. Do you have the Motorola drivers installed?

gsDroid

Reaction score
Plug in the usb cable > pull down the notification screen > touch USB connection > select USB Mass Storage, then ok. You will see your droid in windows explorer if it doesn't prompt you for what to do with the new device. I do have the Moto drivers installed now because I have rooted, but I was able to connect by following these instructions before I installed the moto drivers.

OP
chris420o

chris420o

Reaction score
Thats the problem absolutely nothing happens when i plug it in no notification in the drop down nothing...maybe i need to hit motos site for the drivers

reminon

Reaction score
Same problem with me. If i plug it in then plug it in again it will charge, but it wont acknowledge it being connected on either end...im using the cusb cable that came with it, and my kindle usb...Neither work.