How do you save an imagine from a text to the gallery??

blueeyes79

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my Droid 2 the other day, and I was wondering how I can save an imagine from a text to my gallery?? I tried and figure it out but I couldnt.

Thanks

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Long press on the image and a popup menu should give you options on where to save.

Sent from somewhere...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Long press the image and an option menu should come up. There will be an option to save the pic

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and welcome to the forums. As you can see, we're literally jumping to answer questions.

tappin and a talkin

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
ic you have met spaz and jstaford1 and yes spaz your down 1 now....:welcome:

Reaction score
I think that long press > save image ends up saving it to the messaging folder on the sd card. Not sure if you can change that, this is what's happening on my D2 atm. When I open the gallery, and select folders its there I find them, I always have to manually move them when Im on my PC because its easier than doing it on the phone. Swiftp ftw.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Correct! It will show in a "download" album in your gallery. You can look in Astro or Androzip to find it and move it though.

I think that long press > save image ends up saving it to the messaging folder on the sd card. Not sure if you can change that, this is what's happening on my D2 atm. When I open the gallery, and select folders its there I find them, I always have to manually move them when Im on my PC because its easier than doing it on the phone. Swiftp ftw.

DroidForums junkie!!