How do you place apps in a folder you have created to use as a widget on homescreen?

km75

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me how to do this. I'm sure its simple but I haven't beena able to figure it out. As far as I've gotten is long pressing on the home screen and being able to place the new folder on the homescreen. I have even been able to name the folder. I just haven't been able to do the most important thing which is placing apps in the folder. Would love to save some screen real estate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Tepes

Reaction score
I've been using Go Launcher, so take this with a grain of salt, but if it is anything like it was on the OG, open your app drawer, long press the app you want, it should move and then you can move it to the screen with your folder and drop it in there. I hope that works for you.

Sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide mark 2

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
Edit: Just figured out that all I had to do was drag apps on my homescreen directly onto the folder. Sorry for posting a new thread for nothing. Feel free to close this thread.

Uncle700

Reaction score
I use an app called More Icon Widgets to get more space on each screen. there is a free version and a paid version.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Lars1

Reaction score
Folder Organizer allows you to use any icon for the folder, show/hide labels etc.

Best.

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
Folder Organizer allows you to use any icon for the folder, show/hide labels etc.

Best.

Might have to give it a try.