How do you exit out of an app?

DroidXDawg

Reaction score
Verizon rep installed advanced task killer on my droid x when purchased, it take me long to realize that it was itself an app running in the background. So I put the widget on my home screen and every time I lock the screen I press the little green guy and he kills apps, including himself! Works great for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verizon rep installed advanced task killer on my droid x when purchased, it take me long to realize that it was itself an app running in the background. So I put the widget on my home screen and every time I lock the screen I press the little green guy and he kills apps, including himself! Works great for me.

Guess you didn't read this or any of the other hundreds of threads on this topic that say they aren't even needed, giving plenty of reasons why?

*sigh*

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BodyBagz

Reaction score

Click the first 2 links down in my signature...read them and then decide if that "little green guy" is a good idea for your phone...:)