How do the emulators work?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded an emulator for NES but need an explanation on how these things work and where to get the actual games.

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded an emulator for NES but need an explanation on how these things work and where to get the actual games.

So there's not one person out there who is willing to explain this?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
wish I could help jhank. Only thing I know is that it makes your device think it's another video game console/device which allows you to play the games NES, SEGA etc etc...

Where to get the games? I do not know. sorry I wasn't able to help that much

Baconstrip

Reaction score
Do a google search for NES roms. Problem is getting games is illegal, so I'm guessing its something that moderators would not appreciate anyone talking about on these forums :)

medicTHREE

Reaction score
google "nes rom"

Disclaimer: You should only install roms that you have the original cartridge to, this is a legal backup like burning a cd. Other downloading is illegal.

To install them to your phone, download to your computer, unzip if came in zip or 7zip format, then attach computer via usb, when attached, pull notification bar down and select mount usb, then on your computer go to the E drive(or whatever your phone shows up as, create a new folder for your roms, and copy roms from your computer to your new rom folder. Open up the emulator on your phone and push menu button(the hard button with 4 lines) and open. Select the game you want and GO!

I'll spell it out more clearly on my blog later today.