How do I view a phone number in contacts lists while contacts are synced w/Facebook?

jamesbondq

Reaction score
I haven't for the life of me been able to figure this out.

Droid 2 2.2

Short version: I want a persons phone number (with the green phone icon) to show up on someones contact info, while still syncing contacts with facebook.

I have my contact list synced with Facebook (so I get the contact pictures and such) but when I select a phone contact, their phone number isn't displayed on the contact info, because it has been bumped off in favor of the persons facebook status, their facebook name, first name lots of useless info. Is there any way to have their phone number take precedent over these things? It would be so much more convinient to have one touch access to their phone number, rather than to be able to see their facebook info.

Earthdog

Reaction score
I haven't for the life of me been able to figure this out.

Droid 2 2.2

Short version: I want a persons phone number (with the green phone icon) to show up on someones contact info, while still syncing contacts with facebook.

I have my contact list synced with Facebook (so I get the contact pictures and such) but when I select a phone contact, their phone number isn't displayed on the contact info, because it has been bumped off in favor of the persons facebook status, their facebook name, first name lots of useless info. Is there any way to have their phone number take precedent over these things? It would be so much more convinient to have one touch access to their phone number, rather than to be able to see their facebook info.
+1 would love some information on this. I had like 100 phone contacts and now they are mixed in with FB contacts and I have to select the right one... a pain.