how do i manage roms

dustinweim

Reaction score
ok here is my question how do i manage all the different roms i have installed i would like to delete some of them off my sd card i have been using rom manager to install roms

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok here is my question how do i manage all the different roms i have installed i would like to delete some of them off my sd card i have been using rom manager to install roms

There's an option in ROM Manager to "Manage and Restore Backups" - you can delete from there.

Taegost

Reaction score
Yeah, I had to do that recently when I was trying to pull the Spare Parts apk from Ultimate Droid, I couldn't find it after I downloaded so I had to blow everything away and re-download it.
Of course, the reason why I couldn't find it is the exact reason why I'll never use UD.
Anyhoo, if you want to be selective about it, you can either mount the sd card on your computer using USB, or using a file manager like Astro to go to the root of your SD card. Under there is a folder called "Clockworkmod". Under that folder are two folders: "backup" and "download".
Under the "Download" folder are sub-folders containing each of the things you've downloaded, good luck if you go that route, some of them are not self-explanatory, and some are blatant rip-offs of other peoples code :)