How do I get to "Justice" ROM from LGB ver.0.9? (walkthrough)

J32P

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone give me a detailed walk through(with links if need be) for how I get the new "Justice" ROM going on my DX?

I'm currently running LGB version 0.9

I just want to make sure I don't brick my phone or do something wrong. It's easy for me to mess stuff up.

TIA

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I believe you have to SBF back to 2.3.340 and then flash it from there after you root it if I'm not mistaken.

robjime

Reaction score
These were the steps I took:

1) Put z4root (one click rooting app) and d2 bootstrapper (clockwork recovery) on my sdcard for easy install once I was back on stock 2.3.340.
2) Download and save the justice zip to my sdcard.
3) SBF'd to 2.2.340 per these instructions.
4) Boot into recovery (step 3 from the sbf instructions) and do a factory reset/wipe cache etc.
5) Install z4root from the sdcard and root the phone.
6) Install d2bootstrapper from the sdcard.
7) Boot into clockwork recovery
8) Another factory wipe and cache reset
9) Install the justice zip
10) Thank jrummy

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Download the ROM right now, while on Liberty. I followed the instructions in the toolbox and sbf'd first, and I couldn't get it in the Toolbox while on Froyo. I had to go back to GB, download it, then sbf.

CM74DX

Reaction score
You could also use the prep zip from ssx to get from gb to the froyo kernel. That's what I did and it only takes seconds to flash. Then install justice.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
So justice is a froyo based rom and I could flash it right over liberty 2.0? Once it comes out for the d2

Drooooiddd 2

Reaction score
So justice is a froyo based rom and I could flash it right over liberty 2.0? Once it comes out for the d2

Drooooiddd 2

Well froyo kernel based.. But yes, you can go to any other froyo rom with a data/cache/dalvik wipe.

Cheepjeep

Reaction score

Drooooiddd 2

Well froyo kernel based.. But yes, you can go to any other froyo rom with a data/cache/dalvik wipe.

sweet I don't wanna have to sbf just to flash it when it comes out for d2. And I don't wanna mess with gb. So this should be great.

Drooooiddd 2