Going From CM7 to LGB 0.9, Help Please

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Can I SBF with Mac? (Title Edited Due To Mistake)

I have decided to go back to LGB for awhile. I have the donate toolbox and it is my understanding that I can simply download and install version 0.9 from the donate toolbox, check the wipe data box and let it do its thing. I tried that and it aborted and reverted me back to CM7. Not sure what happened, how do I make the switch?

Last edited:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pretty sure you're going to have to sbf back to froyo first. If the instal does I a gingerbread update as well then you can do it straight from froyo but you may have to flash the rooted gingerbread.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Something went south, too bad I am too dumb about these things to know what happened.

I was able to download the 0.9 file and followed the steps, wiped and installed. It looked as though everything went normally but when I rebooted I stuck at the yellow fist boot logo. Now what?

tnygigles66

Reaction score
flash the gb monster leak, then flash lgb. no need to sbf if coming from cm7 to liberty GB

tnygigles66

Reaction score
Something went south, too bad I am too dumb about these things to know what happened.

I was able to download the 0.9 file and followed the steps, wiped and installed. It looked as though everything went normally but when I rebooted I stuck at the yellow fist boot logo. Now what?

well now you need to sbf. You need to be on gingerbread before you can flash liberty gingerbread.

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Is there any way to do that without access to a PC? I have a macbook at my disposal, that is all.

preusstang

Reaction score
I was wondering what method to take as well. I flashed the all-in-one and I think cm7 is gonna need some time to get everything worked out. It does have some great features though

EDIT: not if your phone wont boot. You need a PC.

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
any idea if that is safe/reliable? I know just barely enough to get myself in trouble. (obviously)

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
download Monster_2.3.2_4.5.153 and liberty v0.9.
Put both zipped files on SD card.
Then do a bootstrap reboot.
Wipe data and cache.
Then Load Monster file.
Then Load Liberty file.
Done.

Hope this helps.