How Can I transfer pics my my Razr Maxx to my PC?

Phillies

Reaction score
I'm trying to back up all my pics on my Razr Maxx and put them on my computer. I tried doing that but the only pictures my computer or the Motorola software find are 258 pics that must be on the phone's internal memory. What about massive amount of pics on the memory card? How can I transfer those pics??

JWH85

Reaction score
I'm trying to back up all my pics on my Razr Maxx and put them on my computer. I tried doing that but the only pictures my computer or the Motorola software find are 258 pics that must be on the phone's internal memory. What about massive amount of pics on the memory card? How can I transfer those pics??

I am having this same issue. I can not get all my pictures onto my computer from my phone. Right now I can only find 200-some odd pictures that I have transferred from the card. What about the ones on my internal storage?

I'm a rookie, I know.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I am having this same issue. I can not get all my pictures onto my computer from my phone. Right now I can only find 200-some odd pictures that I have transferred from the card. What about the ones on my internal storage?

I'm a rookie, I know.

they should be in a folder named "DCIM", surf to it on your pc and copy away lol

JWH85

Reaction score
That is the folder that I already copied pictures from. I still have 300+ pictures listed under "camera" on my phone that I can't find anywhere when I try to copy them. Yet the pictures I already copied were labeled under another "camera" folder on the phone.

JWH85

Reaction score
Disregard. The other DCIM folder I copied from was under the H drive listing. I just found another DCIM under the F drive. A tragedy has been averted. Thank goodness.