How can I get Google Bookmark Sync with Dolphin to Bookmark SD

Derekweb

Reaction score
Dolphin to Bookmark SD FAQ says I can sync to Google Bookmarks. After half hour of searching Dolphin and Bookmark Sync on the droid I gave up. I am sure it is really easy, if I could just find it.

BeADroid

Reaction score
Dolphin to Bookmark SD FAQ says I can sync to Google Bookmarks. After half hour of searching Dolphin and Bookmark Sync on the droid I gave up. I am sure it is really easy, if I could just find it.

did you d/l bookmark to sd from the market? it is an add on app, once you have it, follow these instructions:
1 - open the program
2 - go the the 3rd tab over
3 - enter google account information
4 - click on what you want to sync (either dolphin to google or native browser to google)
5 - close program, you have now synced the bookmarks on your phone and on your account.

if you need more help let me know.dancedroid

sleky

Reaction score
Yup, created an account just so that I could comment!

1st. TY TY TY TY! This is just down the path I'm wanting to go. There is, however, a couple of other items I'd like to bring up/ask. (If I need to create a different thread, lemme know)

A) Automatic syncing? IE when a bookmark is added, or at certain intervals, I'd like it to sync automatically.
B) When adding a bookmark in Dolphin, and syncing, it shows up in my Google Bookmarks. But when I delete a bookmark in Google Bookmarks, and resync, it will copy over the bookmark from the phone to Google Bookmarks, shouldn't it be deleting the bookmark in Dolphin instead?

Thank you so much!! =D