Launcher Pro Plus Bookmark widget woes.

Kwesi

Reaction score
I installed LPP and it's simply awesome. It's taken my already awesome Droid X and somehow made it even more so! Anyway, I'm having a bit of an issue with the Bookmarks widget. I can't seem to find out where it';s getting it's bookmark information. I tried using a bookmark manager (Bookmarks Home; very cool) to delete all my bookmarks and start fresh but that didn't do anything. I tried deleting all the bookmarks in my default browser (Dolphin Browser HD; also very cool) and that didn't work. I'm stuck with the same bookmarks that I started out with in the LPP Bookmarks widget (myspace, youtube, bbc, google, etc.). How do I change the bookmarks within the widget? Thanks for any help.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I believe the bookmarks come from the native android browser. Try changing them there and see what happens for you. I haven't had any issues with LPP bookmark widgets and I only use the native browser. If that doesn't work, try the LPP website. I believe its listed on the market page. Good luck!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
K

Kwesi

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Anyone know if I can sync my Dolphin HD bookmarks with the LPP bookmarks widget?