Honoring our Veterans (Thank You)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Veterans-Day.jpg

We have a lot of exciting news going on in the android world from the Nexus 6 possibly releasing this week via carriers, Droid Turbo in the hands of the people that wanted one, Motorola X 2014 (pure edition) possibly getting upgraded to Lollipop before Nexus devices, and much more. All of that will be covered by our outstanding news team but right now we want to take the time out to honor our veterans. No matter what your political views are our troops carry out the orders given to them by the CIC in the interest of our nation. A lot of blood was shed so that I am able to talk about android devices. So let's make way to honor our veterans. If you served feel free to share what branch of service, unit, and time of service as we thank you for what you have done so we can be free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
US Army...too many units to list. 1987 - 2007. Thank you to all who served, continue to serve this great Country, and all that support our Troops. Happy Veterans Day!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Saw a man stop in the middle of a busy grocery store parking lot yesterday to thank a service man in uniform heading to his car. I loved it, I wish I saw more of that. I didn't serve but have complete respect and appreciation for those that do. Thank you all who serve!

on the move..

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
A few pics to mix in.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415582024512.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415582024512.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 167
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415582032904.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415582032904.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 197

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yep! You've obviously been there. Thank you for your service!

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just wanted to share a video. Not everyone likes rock music & this band may not be a favorite for everyone, but they are a big supporter of the US Military. This video has a pretty powerful message behind it and I figured it was worth sharing on the eve of Veterans Day. There is some good information at the end that could help someone in need, so please pass along to anyone that needs contact info for any of these great organizations. Happy Veterans Day tomorrow!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a video. Not everyone likes rock music & this band may not be a favorite for everyone, but they are a big supporter of the US Military. This video has a pretty powerful message behind it and I figured it was worth sharing on the eve of Veterans Day. There is some good information at the end that could help someone in need, so please pass along to anyone that needs contact info for any of these great organizations. Happy Veterans Day tomorrow!

I teared up seeing that. I am well aware the lack of care our veterans are shown. I for the life of me do not understand why veteran hospitals for a long time were crappy while the people they protect were going to state of the art facilities. Though veteran hospitals are getting better I think they should get rid of them and give every veteran that served a card that allows them to go to any hospital they choose. Maybe the logistics do not work out. I just feel angered and in pain when I see those who put their lives on the line for this country now are homeless and dealing with some deep things that we could not imagine. We may not truly grasp the toll that the fight on terrorist have had on our troops but it is clear that many came back hurt physically and/or mentally.

Lastly..... you know our military are made up of people from different walks of life (ghettos, trailer parks, suburbs, etc) and they are able to put aside their differences to come together and fight for a common cause, our freedom. Yet our "so called" leaders can not.....nevermind I am on the edge of getting political here so I am backing off. We have failed our troops and we have failed this nation. They deserve better period.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It is incredibly tragic that the government has no problem using the military for what seems like personal agenda and yet there's very little for them after they've been used and seemingly discarded.

on the move..