Honeycomb

adsfa34

Reaction score
the honeycomb system is not really built for phones as of yet... however, some of the colors / images have been ported over into a "honeybread" theme [here] for cm7... pretty sweet if you ask me :)

ryan221

Reaction score
Does anyone have the honeycomb lockscreen that they would like to share with me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
best you are going to get is the widgetlocker honeycomb theme. i doubt it will ever come available to the DX unfortunately :(

ryan221

Reaction score
I dont get how to apply themes to widget locker can you help

turdbogls

Reaction score
I dont get how to apply themes to widget locker can you help

sure!
Step 1: download widgetlocker from the market. costs like $3
step 2: navigate to this page from your phones browser or the XDA app
[THEMES] WIDGETLOCKER | Theme Collection | PIMPED OUT WITH THEME INDEX! - xda-developers
step3: find the theme you want and click on it.
step 4: once the theme downloads, slide your notification bar down, and select the file
step 5: you should get a pop asking what you want to open it with, select widgetlocker (you can select the check box so you wont have to do this in the future)
then you will get another pop asking you for something...dont remember, just select install only (its the middle option)

now open up your widgetlocker app, make sure you have some screen room, longpress the screen, choose "custom slider"
click on the "Theme[ android ] box, find the theme you want and select it, if you want to change your sliders function, do it there. if you are OK with unlock, hit save

there you have it. you can then longpress the middle of the slider and move it around, or longpress and release to get some size pickers.

you can make a horizontal slider go vertical by resizing the slider. just play around with it and you will get a hang of it.
let me know if you have any other questions