home switcher and launcher pro

ichabod_cabal

Reaction score
(droid bionic)
I'm using the launcher pro app as well as a home switcher to go from my standard to the new launcher, the problem is, I cannot make the standard home my default with any home switching app that I use. whenever I hit the "home" button (built into the phone) it takes me to the launcher pro home. has anyone had this problem, and or know how to fix it?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Go to menu, settings, applications, manage applications. Scroll down to launcher pro and open it. Scroll down until you see a box labeled clear defaults and click on it. That will remove LP as your default home screen. Next time you push your home key you will be asked which one you want to use.

This post is Incredible 2!

OP
ichabod_cabal

ichabod_cabal

Reaction score
when I do to the app manager it says that it has now default already and will not let me clear it. Is there a better home switcher than "home manager" which is the app I am using right now (I don't think I made that clear in my original post for which I apologize).

airtas

Reaction score
same issue with my razr

I have the same issue with my razr, my HTC's phones always prompted me for what home launcher I would like to use, why not on motos?