launcher, launcher Pro

sdandya

Reaction score
I just installed Launcher Pro. And I wrongly opted to use the Launcher PRO whenever I hit the "home" icon. Now I can't find how to get to my original DROID I (2.2 unrooted) launcher.....and ideas? Must be fairly simply but not to me.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications, choose LauncherPro, and then hit Clear defaults. You can also download an app called HomeSwitcher which will let you switch between launchers.

jchammer123

Reaction score
If you choose the home switcher option make sure you get the one that says its for froyo.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
S

sdandya

Reaction score
Launcher Pro

Thanks so much for the help!!
Is the general consensus that Launcher Pro/Plus is superior to the stock Launcher? Is is faster, allow more/better apps, necessary, etc.? Just wondering if i should maintain both Launcher ProPlus and the stock launcher.

TIA,
sdandya:icon_ banana:

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
After I installed launcher pro I found it to be awesome. Allowing up to seven screens, the different customizable options, and several more features far surpass the stock launcher. I liked it so much I purchased the Plus version. It is the only paid app I've purchased. The scrollable Widgets are awesome. Play will all the options you can and see what you like. For me it is worth having. Best part is you don't have to be rooted to use it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums