home, settings, back, search

hipnotic0718

Reaction score
My bottom row of buttons have become somewhat of a pain the past couple days. They do not recognize my touch and when they do, they phone doesn't always respond. I have otterbox defender, but have since removed the screen protector. That wasn't the problem. I have also rebooted. The phone is going on one year, but don't know exactly when I got it. Any one else have these problems? Any ideas would be appreciated

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Not sure but I know my back button doesn't always respond on the first try. Started happening about two weeks ago. Usually have to tap it 2 or 3 times. My phone also reboots usually once a week for no reason.

Not complaining though. Still a solid phone IMO

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
My bottom row of buttons have become somewhat of a pain the past couple days. They do not recognize my touch and when they do, they phone doesn't always respond. I have otterbox defender, but have since removed the screen protector. That wasn't the problem. I have also rebooted. The phone is going on one year, but don't know exactly when I got it. Any one else have these problems? Any ideas would be appreciated

You might want to think about a warranty replacement. The phone should at least be able to live through your 2 year contract with Verizon.

OP
H

hipnotic0718

Reaction score
You might want to think about a warranty replacement. The phone should at least be able to live through your 2 year contract with Verizon.

I agree. I thought the warranty was only one year on the manufacturer. We don't have the insurance plan. I still love the phone. It's just starting to frustrate me

feralchick

Reaction score
I agree. I thought the warranty was only one year on the manufacturer. We don't have the insurance plan. I still love the phone. It's just starting to frustrate me

If it's under a year old you can call your carrier about a refurbished replacement. Or you can contact HTC and see what your options are. You can send it to them to repair but you will be without your phone until they fix it and send it back

OP
H

hipnotic0718

Reaction score
If it's under a year old you can call your carrier about a refurbished replacement. Or you can contact HTC and see what your options are. You can send it to them to repair but you will be without your phone until they fix it and send it back

Thanks! Called them last night. Getting a reconditioned one. Not refurbished. It was still under the one year warranty. Just have to send this one back in the box the new one comes in. Appreciate the help everyone