Need help picking out a couple cases, need one for work and one for the weekend.

thehypeisreal

Reaction score
I just got a razr maxx, now I need some cases. I need my work case to be heavy duty and dust resistant, bulk doesn't matter. I was thinking otterbox defender, but I'm seeing people are still having problems with dust getting in. One of my responsibilities at work puts me in close contact with media(sand) blasting material. It pretty much scratched my last phone to hell because I couldn't keep it from getting in between the phone itself and the shell case I was using. Since I'm planning on switching back and forth between cases, I don't know what to do about a screen protector. I thought about removing the defender's screen protector and putting on an adhesive protector for when I switch to the weekend case but I'm also worried about creating an entry point for dust. I want my weekend case to be durable and protective as well, but not as bulky as the defender. Also needs to have a belt clip, I hate having my phone in my pocket. Kinda leaning toward finding a weekend case that also has a built in protector, but less bulky than the defender. Any suggestions? I'm not finding any cases that are claiming to be completely dust proof so I might have to get some zagg max coverage skins as well. And from what I'm seeing from my google searches, screen protectors underneath the otterbox screen protector aren't working too well. What should I do?

xtor

Reaction score
Otterbox is a good case, we put screen protectors on our maxxs, and removed the plastic protector from the otter box cases, works much better, easier to see sceen and no dirt get between the 2, plus otter has great customer service, i broke a belt clip getting in my rock crawler, called otter, they said no problem and sent my 2 new belt clips, that's an A++++ in my book

point of origin