Home Run Battle 3D - It's Officially Horrible

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you guys and maybe it's because I'm running Froyo now, but the last fix to come out for this game didn't fix it. I'm still seeing the mysterious message boards that look like crap and when the pitcher throws I get this mysterious looking square ball coming at me. This is not a special pitch, this is just bad software.

I went on the internet looking for a web site, couldn't find one. So I figured maybe I could go into the Market and get to the developer that way. I can't find it in the Market. And you know what else? It's not appearing on my downloads!

Is this whacked or what?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to quit playing it as well to laggy...

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's still on the market for me, but I can't play this laggy game anymore. Their e-mail is [email protected] and their telephone number is 1-650-926-8811. Hope that helps

Thanks for the email address. I don't think I'll call them, I definitely will send an email out.

Someone also pm'd me sending me the old version before it was updated. Hopefully that will be a good replacement with Froyo. I love the game but it's become a drag to play it.

les017

Reaction score
I'm with you Hook - but really my problems MOSTLY started when I went Froyo. Granted the last couple of releases ruined the game graphically, and then sort of somewhat maybe kinda fixed it. But that was really it...graphics. My lag and stutter truly came with Froyo. For all of it's smoothness I found that SS 4.0 and 4.1 caused me the most lag, but really it was an issue when there was any notification or background sync. SS 3.x from 2.1 had NONE of this. I could get texts and GMail in the background and never know it except for notification sound.

So after all of my stripping and rebuilding of ROMs, removing live widgets, etc, I move to Kangerade 1.1 and almost all of my lag is gone. Go back to SS 4.x and it's right back. Go back to SS 3.x or SG 6.01 and it's perfect again, except for the graphics. But even that is somewhat less under 2.1.

sigh....that's my story and my findings. Trust me I have been struggling with this for a couple of weeks and have tried everything. Now I go to Arcade mode first and once that smooths out I can usually go play 10-15 games in match up before things get "funny"

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know why I don't see it in the Market and how come it's not in my downloads. Very weird.

chadamir

Reaction score
Whats really annoying is that a 99 mph ball is about twice as fast as a 90 mph ball. You cant even see it go by you.

JoeJxn

Reaction score
This game is the best. I play this game more than any of my others.

I love it.