Home launchers

CHONiS

Reaction score
Are there any other home launchers other than adw, adw ex, go launcher, helauncher, gingerbread, and zeam? I've looked around and can't find any. Figured id ask.

Thanks.
CHONiS

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

deadlyv2

Reaction score
Launcher pro/plus

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

turdbogls

Reaction score
launcher pro, open home, panda home. zune home, and some Windows phone 7 "look alike" home replacement that i can't remember the name of. there are plenty out there, but nothing compairs to launcher pro IMO. nothing runs as smooth as LPP does on my phones.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
once LP is "tuned" right its been the best for me.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
And not a single one of you has attempted to answer his question except turdbogls.

Those are the main ones. You won't find any other ones that hold up to the ones you listed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
since he did not mention LP in original post we actually did.

OP
C

CHONiS

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have launcher pro as well but I use adw. I find it runs pretty smooth and the customizable settings are nice.

Thanks for your help.
CHONiS

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
messed with a few this week, I just searched for adw or LP in market and clicked similar and tried some.
avoid panda at all costs.

edwards2243

Reaction score
I've noticed many people were having issues with LauncherPro, so I started trying others(currently using launcherpro, but worried the developer had stopped updating etc). Tried adw and go launcher, but have to say launcherpro is still at the top. Now, let's just hope the developer fixes all of the current issues that others are experiencing. Although, go launcher has a TON of potential...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
C

CHONiS

Reaction score
LauncherPro is nice, however... When I use LP, everytime I hit the home buttom to go to the desktop from an app, it takes about 20 seconds for everything on the desktop to load. Then I try to switch to a different screen and it freezes for another 5-10 seconds. I currently use ADW. ADW also has more customizable options that I like.

Its all personal preference. Thanks everyone for the responses!

CHONiS