Home launcher

Daballa

Reaction score
Yeah, I used to be a die hard Launcherpro fan but since it stopped being updated back in my Droid 1 days I have found Apex, along with pro widgets, has the features that I was looking for.

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
Thanks I'll try apex launcher

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Nova has been my favorite of the big three (Nova, Apex, and GoLauncher).

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Ok thanks! So is go launcher good

I had no complaints about GoLauncher for the several months that I used it. The best thing about it was the shear number of themes that are available in the Play store for it (both free and paid), and the ease with which they can be applied. They simplify making major changes to the look and feel of the UI, especially for people who don't have the time, patience, or interest in making a number of changes themselves.

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
I had no complaints about GoLauncher for the several months that I used it. The best thing about it was the shear number of themes that are available in the Play store for it (both free and paid), and the ease with which they can be applied. They simplify making major changes to the look and feel of the UI, especially for people who don't have the time, patience, or interest in making a number of changes themselves.

Ok thanks! But which launcher uses less battery?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Ok thanks! But which launcher uses less battery?

The battery drain on any of the major ones is so minimal that it won't even show up in the stock battery stats. It's nothing to worry about with Nova, Apex, or GoLauncher (and with several others I'm sure). I've never seen any noticeable difference when using any of them versus the stock launcher.

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
The battery drain on any of the major ones is so minimal that it won't even show up in the stock battery stats. It's nothing to worry about with Nova, Apex, or GoLauncher (and with several others I'm sure). I've never seen any noticeable difference when using any of them versus the stock launcher.

Ok thanks

tygerchylde

Reaction score
Anybody know how to use ssLauncher or can point me in the right direction? It has some awesome features, but I feel a bit overwhelmed. Already checked mycolorscreen and it wasn't a great help.

Also, anybody know how to fix my add widget background? It currently shows up as white-on-white and is unreadable...