Home Button Trouble

VanceRyan

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble figuring out how to get my home button to bring me to my main home screen, instead of showing me all the home slides. I feel like I've looked everywhere and can't seemed to find any input.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Button action for the home button (in ICS), is automatically set to bring you back to the "home" panel. I don't know that you can even change the action of the button to "previews" with the stock launcher. I do know you can do that with third-party launchers, so are you using a third-party launcher?

OP
V

VanceRyan

Reaction score
Button action for the home button (in ICS), is automatically set to bring you back to the "home" panel. I don't know that you can even change the action of the button to "previews" with the stock launcher. I do know you can do that with third-party launchers, so are you using a third-party launcher?

Yeah your right, I'm running Nova. I didn't even think about checking that... I automatically assumed it was an ICS issue. Appreciate it :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Nova...that'll do it. It's in the Nova Settings menu under Gestures and Buttons, Home Button (you have it set to "Show Previews". Then below that setting is the "Only on Default Screen", "press home button once for default screen, then again for action", and you probably have that box un-checked.

OP
V

VanceRyan

Reaction score
Nova...that'll do it. It's in the Nova Settings menu under Gestures and Buttons, Home Button (you have it set to "Show Previews". Then below that setting is the "Only on Default Screen", "press home button once for default screen, then again for action", and you probably have that box un-checked.

Yup that was it! I appreciate the help. Thanks FoxKat