Home++ issue

Reaction score
I am having a problem with Home++ where when I hit the triangle button (apps button) it only has settings in there all my app do not show anymore. If I go to my original home screen they are there.

How do I get them to show back up in Home++ home screen?

thanks!!!

OP
S
Reaction score
There is no way to back it up first? I will loose everything I setup?

thanks

phone

Reaction score
Go into settings and run home++ in "safe mode" if you aren't already. I think the last update installs it that way by default. If that doesn't work then try restarting the phone. I had this happen to me yesterday and I didn't loose anything.

CANN0N

Reaction score
I also had this problem after the update. I went back to default home, used advanced task killer to end all running apps, re-opened Home++, and they were all there. Try that.

R

richz

same happened to me, ive also had a lot of force closes and home++ is little laggy too now

OP
S
Reaction score
Sweet! THANKS All! i did the latest update and they were there :) If I ever run into the issue again I will just ATK to kill all.

Thanks again :)

phone

Reaction score
same happened to me, ive also had a lot of force closes and home++ is little laggy too now

That's why I went back to the default Home. I'm going to wait till it gets a little more stable. One widget I use all the time wouldn't work either.

shamus

Reaction score

Same here with the force closes. Ever since two updates ago.
What's weird is how before that the app was 100% perfect. It seems like one of their updates was no good.