Hjk

HJK

Reaction score
Trying to download pictures from Droid to PC. Followed directions but USB will not come up on notifications on Droid. Tried plugging in to a4 port it wouldn't work. Now plugged in to the computer port - still nothing.

milimar

Reaction score
After I plug the usb to the pc nothing happens. I have to hit the phones home button and then a connection is made.

milimar

OP
H

HJK

Reaction score
Thank you - but it didn't work for me.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OP
H

HJK

Reaction score
Thank you for all your help. Took the phone and cord into Verizon - it was the cord that was bad. Weird - it charges the phone but doesn't work in the port. Had an extra cord that worked just fine.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Glad you got it working. For future reference, check out DropBox for your droid and pc. You'll never need wires again.

milimar

Reaction score
Thank you for all your help. Took the phone and cord into Verizon - it was the cord that was bad. Weird - it charges the phone but doesn't work in the port. Had an extra cord that worked just fine.
Glad you got it working! ES File Explorer in the Market is also a great wireless transfer app you might want to look at. I use this. I have tried Drop box and Web Sharing, but I think ES File Explorer is the best.

Last edited:
OP
H

HJK

Reaction score
Thank you again - will keep a note on those sites.