Hi

al19

Reaction score
Hi:

I've had my D2G for about a month now coming from a Blackberry Storm 2 and the first thing I want to say is thanks. I've found the information in the forums very helpful in making the transition. I may be one of the few people who really liked the Storm 2 at least for email and messaging. But that was it. The web and app limitations and the limited memory (and memory leaks) got to be enough to get me to switch to Android and I haven't regretted the move. I still think for email, messaging (BBM) and phone calls a Blackberry is really good. But my D2G is like a Swiss army knife. It does so many things and does them well enough. The selection of apps is amazing and not having to worry about memory. With more than 90 apps I still have nearly 6GBytes free. I am running a pretty much stock configuration (I closed widgets I don't want) I have no lags so far. The one downside is battery life so I bought a second battery and plug it in when I can. Depending on use and where I am (cell signal) I get 6 to 10 hours till I'm down to 20-30%.

I look forward to continue learning and nope to reach the point where I can help others.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to D/F - anything you need along the way, just ask :)