Hi , what's the best waterproof solution for galaxy s3 ?

OP
D

davigol

Reaction score
ok so after lots of research I've found out 2 top solutions :

1.iOttie
2.WINNER

Those 2 skins are the best solutions for the Galaxy S3 waterproof issue , of course after the wireless charging will be available it would be perfect.

I've ordered and received today the WINNER skin from here :

WINNER Waterproof Skin For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 III Cover Case Bag Pouch New 123320424414 | eBay

It cost 19.99$ however I received 2 skins inside so for extra 5$ comparing to the iOttie I think its better solution .

Very good skin and much stronger then I thought its going to be , also the glue on the back of the sealing tape is very strong and can be multiple use underwater .

Soon I'll go surfing with that and will update you with some pictures ...

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
It is strange that the Winner brand uses the exact same pictures as the iOttie brand skin, and is only available through ebay. The iOttie comes with two skins as well. It looks like some one just re-branded the iOttie skin. Curious.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just bought a package deal for the Samsung Galaxy S III, its coming with a S3 Waterproof Cell Phone Case, Headset Jack and 2 Pack of Screen Protectors! ill let everyone know what its like,

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S III, S3 Waterproof Cell Phone Case with Headset Jack and 2 Pack of Screen Protectors: Cell Phones & Accessories
same item, just cheaper, Amazon.com: Waterproof Case for SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII GT-i9300 - IPX8 Certified to 100 Feet: Cell Phones & Accessories

Heeb5734

Reaction score
I bought the Obex and returned it the next day. There was a terrible buzz coming from the case near the speaker. All in all the case felt and looked nice but I couldn't get past the vibration/buzz.

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can send your phone off to Liquipel and have them coat your entire phone, inside and out, with a chemical that makes your entire phone completely waterproof. I think it's about $75, though.

Throwback to when we didn't have waterproof/ water resistant phones.

^ Who would have thought we would now look back at that as a waste because flagships are shipping with water resistance out of box?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Throwback to when we didn't have waterproof/ water resistant phones.

^ Who would have thought we would now look back at that as a waste because flagships are shipping with water resistance out of box?

sure not me, I used to carry a sandwich bag for my phone in case I was caught out in the rain.