Hi There! New Member

Amy001

Reaction score
Hi my name is Amy! here's a little about me:
I'm 29 yrs old. live in Palatka, Florida., I have a male Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie) named Cody James he is 3 yrs old., i like reading, watching movies, listening to music, being online, playing video games.

I was currently with cingular/AT&T. and within the past year the signal has been CRAPPY. i would have so many dropped calls and so many people annoyed with me cause they never got to talk to me. til finally i had enough i found out my contract was up. my friend got the DROID a few weeks ago and she was showing me what all it did. and i was HOOKED!!! when she got hers they were running a special buy one get one free so we went during the weekend on friday to the verizon store and she hooked me up. i am ADDICTED to the phone! it does EVERYTHING!!!!!!! the best part is i get FULL signal at my house and the internet is fast. where i live i'm on dialup through my pc. but now i use my phone LOL. i have enjoyed being here and learning what all there is to know. thanks everyone for being so helpful and friendly! (sorry for being so long winded in my post).

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Amy and :welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you're enjoying your Droid. :)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Amy. Anything you need help on there are tons of friendly and helpful people here. We can also help you with things along the way like Accessories and Apps.

In fact i will give you my ULTIMATE recommendation right now. I recommend buying a Steinheil Crystal screen protector. They are high quality and highly rated and recommended by tons of users on this forum :)

JerzyGirl

Reaction score
In fact i will give you my ULTIMATE recommendation right now. I recommend buying a Steinheil Crystal screen protector. They are high quality and highly rated and recommended by tons of users on this forum :)
may be a stupid question, but where do you get them? :)