Hi Everybody

Sweetness

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Casey, 28 yrs old living in Colorado Springs with my wife Christa. We both just upgraded our phones with Verizon and got the HTC Droid Eris. So far we are enjoying it and learning the ins and outs of a smartphone. We have never had a smartphone before.

I joined the forum to learn more about the Droid and learn tips and tricks and have good people I can ask questions regarding my Droid.

Thanks for reading this.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF to you and your wife. I think you both made a great decision not only getting an Eris, but the fact you are on DF to learn more about your phone. Lots of knowledgeable and friendly folks here to help you out.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to both of you! Hope that you find all of the information you need to make this a great phone for both of you.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Sweetness! We're so happy you and your wife have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

:welcome: