Hi from South Florida

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ive been a avid blackberry user since the 58xx series phones. and now im jumping ship over to android. It just seems as blackberry isnt really making any progress. (i actually think they might have taken a step backwards)

-Garrett

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ive been a avid blackberry user since the 58xx series phones. and now im jumping ship over to android. It just seems as blackberry isnt really making any progress. (i actually think they might have taken a step backwards)

-Garrett

Well hello to S. Fla. There is a few of us here from down there. A lot of people feel the same way about BB :D

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a North Florida man. Guess we going on a blood fued !!! :)

I live in Daytona Beach now. I'm a Central Floridian now :D. Originally from.....well you guessed it :rolleyes:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
South East Florida for me too, Coral Springs Area,

Welcome to the "Droid-Zone" (AKA Droidforums.net) Garrett.

I am sure you will find all the information you could possibly want here. As well as many of us future EX-BlackBerry users too.

Coffee and Doughnuts are in the corner, :D feel free to mill around and talk to everyone :rolleyes: We all have something in common here, The Dream Of Droids !!! in our hands :cool:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I am sure you will find all the information you could possibly want here. As well as many of us future EX-BlackBerry users too.

Black beans and rice are in the corner, :D feel free to mill around and talk to everyone :rolleyes: We all have something in common here, The Dream Of Droids !!! in our hands :cool:

Fixed your post

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Black beans and rice are in the corner, :D feel free to mill around and talk to everyone :rolleyes: We all have something in common here, The Dream Of Droids !!! in our hands :cool:

Fixed your post

lol.. only in the south.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fixed your post

lol.. only in the south.

I could have added Mojitios :cool:........YUMM

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ewww! no!! ban! lol i'll switch back to coffee, thanks..

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
That's ok, I already have my Coffee. That other stuff will be good after I am done overdosing on the droid. you know, we all get the munchies after a good high !! At least that is how I remember it before random's in the world damm near became mandatory :cool:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's ok, I already have my Coffee. That other stuff will be good after I am done overdosing on the droid. you know, we all get the munchies after a good high !! At least that is how I remember it before random's in the world damm near became mandatory :cool:

true that sir.

OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im not originally from florida i was born in Atlanta so im still considered southern. ive been in florida since i was 8 and im almost 30 now (damn thats a scary thought)

i absolutly love cuban food is like crack in a bowl..... i could just live off cuban food and margarita's thats one of the best things about down here theres no shortage of mom and pop cuban resturaunts.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
im not originally from florida i was born in Atlanta so im still considered southern. ive been in florida since i was 8 and im almost 30 now (damn thats a scary thought)

i absolutly love cuban food is like crack in a bowl..... i could just live off cuban food and margarita's thats one of the best things about down here theres no shortage of mom and pop cuban resturaunts.

if you are ever back in atlanta, check out papi's... fried plantains FTW. i'm a believer