Hi from South Florida

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
im not originally from florida i was born in Atlanta so im still considered southern. ive been in florida since i was 8 and im almost 30 now (damn thats a scary thought)

i absolutly love cuban food is like crack in a bowl..... i could just live off cuban food and margarita's thats one of the best things about down here theres no shortage of mom and pop cuban resturaunts.
\

Yea there's not much better than cuban or mexican (real) food. Then some salsa dancing or just live latin music ;). A few Mojitio's and the some quality time with your mate :eek:. A night out down south for me. Some times I miss home :(

OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im not originally from florida i was born in Atlanta so im still considered southern. ive been in florida since i was 8 and im almost 30 now (damn thats a scary thought)

i absolutly love cuban food is like crack in a bowl..... i could just live off cuban food and margarita's thats one of the best things about down here theres no shortage of mom and pop cuban resturaunts.

if you are ever back in atlanta, check out papi's... fried plantains FTW. i'm a believer

ill be there for Thanksgiving and Christmas.. All of my family lives in the Town Lake area right on or very close to Lake Alatoona

TrbleClef

Reaction score
Yo. Coral Springs here, Jim you check out the university store yet?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Yo. Coral Springs here, Jim you check out the university store yet?

I am holding out going there till the 6th. See Ya There !! Maybe in line. :cool:

Slacker :p. I've to my VZW store already this week :D

To me, unless they are willing to put a Droid in my hands right then and there, I don't want to walk into the VZW Store till this can happen. Why tease myself !!

How about this BOGO Thing. How would this effect the NE2? And if they offer the BOGO thing with the discount, can I replace a phone on another line, or will it have to be a new line?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am holding out going there till the 6th. See Ya There !! Maybe in line. :cool:

Slacker :p. I've to my VZW store already this week :D

To me, unless they are willing to put a Droid in my hands right then and there, I don't want to walk into the VZW Store till this can happen. Why tease myself !!

How about this BOGO Thing. How would this effect the NE2? And if they offer the BOGO thing with the discount, can I replace a phone on another line, or will it have to be a new line?

I feel ya on the VZW thing. I had to go touch the S2 for my self :eek:. On the BOGO thing BOTH of your lines will have to be eleigable for an upgrade at that time. Or like me and you can do it like that. 2 lines for 2 phones both eligable. It's messed up really. If they gave me the 2nd it would get activated right away. True both Storms would get deactivated but what's the difference really?