heyyy im new

Jmartin19

Reaction score
Hey im new to this phone..im sure i will be on here alot looking up stuff on the motorola droid. My husband and i just got these phone last weekend..so far so good. minus when we were playing with them i accidently called someone pressed end..and they were still on the phone....wow..dont know waht to do there

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: You'll get used to it after bit, not to mention likely customize the homescreen (so accidental dialing shouldn't be a problem).

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey im new to this phone..im sure i will be on here alot looking up stuff on the motorola droid. My husband and i just got these phone last weekend..so far so good. minus when we were playing with them i accidently called someone pressed end..and they were still on the phone....wow..dont know waht to do there

Welcome to the neighborhood, Jmartin19! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. We're all here to learn as much as we can and help those who are struggling with one issue or another along the way. I must warn you, however, that both the Droid and this forum are very addictive, as you'll soon learn... So come on in and make yourself at home! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!