I need help

Tr95

Reaction score
i need help guys im kind of new im running helix 1. how do you get all the cool stuff 7 screens and everything the way i been seeing on people screenshots their phone is sick.. i dont know how to get that stuff so need help with the helix.. also any cool apps i can get make my phone better smoother cooler looking stuff like that thanks i know there alot of people with alot of stuff out there

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i need help guys im kind of new im running helix 1. how do you get all the cool stuff 7 screens and everything the way i been seeing on people screenshots their phone is sick.. i dont know how to get that stuff so need help with the helix.. also any cool apps i can get make my phone better smoother cooler looking stuff like that thanks i know there alot of people with alot of stuff out there

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I'm real sorry, I don't have any experience with that app but there are plenty of people who have, hopefully someone will see your post and offer you some assistance. I understand it's a pretty good launcher.

There are thousands of apps in the Market, it's hard to say what you may like and I don't know what you already have. If you like games I recommend Home Run Battle 3D, I'm addicted to that one.

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. To start with if you want to change the number of screens you have to hit the soft menu key on the bottom and then hit configure. You will see the option to increase or decrease the number of screens you have

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. To start with if you want to change the number of screens you have to hit the soft menu key on the bottom and then hit configure. You will see the option to increase or decrease the number of screens you have

Just don't ever decrease the numbers of screens if they all have apps on them - that won't work out very well. Good luck, I love Helix Launcher and welcome to the forum!

:welcome: