Hey

nod2mybeats

Reaction score
I'm from nyc. Just got my droid 2 days ago and LOVE the thing. I was playing with it for months at the verizon store beforehand though- I'm a pretty big tech geek.

The screen is incredible, really vibrant. It's wickedly smart. And the sound quality is SUPERB- way better than my ipod touch, which is particularly important to me because I splurged on high end headphones for great sound and this phone delivers.

So much more, but you guys already know that, I'm sure. So ciao for now. :motdroidvert::icon_ banana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF - hope you enjoy your stay and learn more about your new Droid!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: Nod ! Happy you joined us...now get ready for the fun to begin !!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm from nyc. Just got my droid 2 days ago and LOVE the thing. I was playing with it for months at the verizon store beforehand though- I'm a pretty big tech geek.

The screen is incredible, really vibrant. It's wickedly smart. And the sound quality is SUPERB- way better than my ipod touch, which is particularly important to me because I splurged on high end headphones for great sound and this phone delivers.

So much more, but you guys already know that, I'm sure. So ciao for now. :motdroidvert::icon_ banana:

Welcome to the neighborhood, nod2mybeats! Your Droid loves you, too! Honestly, the Droid is the best smart phone ever, so much so, that most days I forget that it's a phone until someone has the nerve to call me and interrupt my playtime! Droid DOES everything! Enjoy it!