hey whats up

LilNeeno

Reaction score
I am an EX samsung Glyde phone user. all i can say is that phone suxs in every aspect. i am interested in getting a Droid phone because i am planing on opening my own buisness. i am looking at the Droid 2 Global and the Droid X. besides that i got nothing else to say except Hi and Thx for later posts

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and feel free to ask questions. Dive on in and enjoy your stay

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yep, I'll second that welcome. :icon_ banana:

You can hardly go wrong with either of those two phones. I mean is there anything better than that huge screen on the X? And if you need to travel, the D2G is unbeatable and it's just a great phone.

Good luck and please feel free to ask any questions you come up with. :)

OP
L

LilNeeno

Reaction score
alright Thanks u 2! and since i plan on attempting to make a nation automotive shop but i will be traveling between the western states and maybe east and most central states

OP
L

LilNeeno

Reaction score
haha let me me just resay this Thanks to everyone that welcoms or visits this post! and i would get both if i got paid more or if one of my other phones are available for upgrade or a verizon phone in that case =P

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
yes I know what u mean. but hey, u will have 14 days to exchange if ur with vzw. in second thought, it really sucks they lowered the exchange policy....yup get both. haha

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
L

LilNeeno

Reaction score
haha im gunna see how much my NE2 upgrade gives me if i get the $100 i can afford to get the X and the 2 Droid 2G (1 for me and other for dad). if i cant ill just quit my contract with at&t and get the X with a new contracts haha

OP
L

LilNeeno

Reaction score
haha i would but i use the iphone to set up meeting with clients and make calls to them to see where their car is. in reality thats my buisness/ meeting phone and Verizon is my official buisness phone cuz only banks and important ppl call me on that.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
u still can get same results on a Droid. I work for a bank, I run my own little business, and yes calls and texting are a pain in the butt...hahaha...but I would never leave vzw. my opinion

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
L

LilNeeno

Reaction score
if i can sell my iphone and get half the money for a droid X and pay the 150$ termination fee for AT&T. and at this moment i cant cuz i got college bills and apt bill went up from 250 a month i gotta pay 400 now. if my upgrade was eligable last month then yea i would have gotten both haha