Hey all

Jrtec13

Reaction score
Hey all, ordered my mother's and I, HTC droid Eris cannot wait for them to arrive on Monday. It is both of our first smartphone and are both excited, I am a photographer and I also work at Gamestop. I cant wait to see all the available apps for photography, and maps there are, have a feeling I will be using my phone for awhile the first night I get it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you stopped by to introduce yourself. Hope you stick around and make this your forum of choice.:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey all, ordered my mother's and I, HTC droid Eris cannot wait for them to arrive on Monday. It is both of our first smartphone and are both excited, I am a photographer and I also work at Gamestop. I cant wait to see all the available apps for photography, and maps there are, have a feeling I will be using my phone for awhile the first night I get it.

Welcome to the neighborhood, jrtec13! This is a great place to red and learn. Waiting is going to be the hardest part for you. In the meantime, check out the apps store online and make yourself a list. Enjoy!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/19208-forget-top-5-list-all-your-apps.html