New to the forum and the Droid

Jerseygirl

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just ordered my Incredible today so I know I've got quite a wait ahead of me, but good things come to those who wait, right?

This will be my first smartphone so I'm really excited. I've had my old LG Chocolate for probably 4 years (maybe 5, can't remember) and it's been stone dead reliable for all that time, but I've just decided it's time to move on to something bigger and better.

So I'll be lurking in the background reading up on apps and accessories (found quite a few interesting tidbits already) and waiting (im)patiently for my phone to arrive. :D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just ordered my Incredible today so I know I've got quite a wait ahead of me, but good things come to those who wait, right?

This will be my first smartphone so I'm really excited. I've had my old LG Chocolate for probably 4 years (maybe 5, can't remember) and it's been stone dead reliable for all that time, but I've just decided it's time to move on to something bigger and better.

So I'll be lurking in the background reading up on apps and accessories (found quite a few interesting tidbits already) and waiting (im)patiently for my phone to arrive. :D

:welcome: to the Droid Forums Jerseygirl. How long did they give you for a wait time?

OP
Jerseygirl

Jerseygirl

Reaction score
I ordered on the website and the order status currently just says it will be shipped "based on inventory availability", but according to the site before I ordered this morning, it said they were shipping by 7/27. Whether that's true or not remains to be seen. Crossing my fingers...

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope your wait isn't too long and you can start enjoying all Android has to offer!