Hey all you droid owners!! Im new form PA!!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
many people from pa. I am in the harrisburg area. not far from I 283. It doesn't take me long to get to lancaster. still waiting for someone to reply to my topic.
Jason, I looked at your previous posts and I don't see any from you starting any topics...what's the question?

Jason1976

Reaction score

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Android 2.2 is only achievable through rooting. you will have to follow one of the many rooting threads on here. you will need rsd lite and then recovery. and froyo comes rooted. good luck.

Jason1976

Reaction score
Android 2.2 is only achievable through rooting. you will have to follow one of the many rooting threads on here. you will need rsd lite and then recovery. and froyo comes rooted. good luck.

I saw that after i was looking around. I looked at the topics and i am lost. don't know what they are talking about. they say things and I am like what?? somone should make youtube videos showing what to do. then i would have an idea. just telling me when i am new doesn't really help. If i had this longer i may of had an idea of what they are talking about. I may of been able to do it. like when i was at the store they kept calling the icons( widgets ) and i was like what? I was a little lost. now i can navagate the phone easyly. I learned how to do a lot of things by myself in a few days. learned how to install widgets and uninstall ones i don't want. verizon told me they have classes to show you how to use it. and I didn't take one but i don't think they will show you how to root your droid. It took me over a day before i found out how to delete text messages. I found out if i hold my finger on them i can delete them. found out if i hit the menu button on programs it gives me options of that program. I am learning fast. have it set up to my wifi. installed tv.com, pandora, weatherbug, tikl, ebuddy ( is there a better one to use for IM chats like yahoo? or one that can do them all at once?). dolphin browser, advanced task killer, barcode scanner, and some others. and a some games. some of the programs i didn't like and it took me a little bit to find were to uninstall them.

kristoff125

Reaction score

I saw that after i was looking around. I looked at the topics and i am lost. don't know what they are talking about. they say things and I am like what?? somone should make youtube videos showing what to do. then i would have an idea. just telling me when i am new doesn't really help. If i had this longer i may of had an idea of what they are talking about.

Most of us started off not knowing what we're doing, read around more, and you'll figure it out, if you can't figure it out, then you haven't read enough.

Jason1976

Reaction score

I saw that after i was looking around. I looked at the topics and i am lost. don't know what they are talking about. they say things and I am like what?? somone should make youtube videos showing what to do. then i would have an idea. just telling me when i am new doesn't really help. If i had this longer i may of had an idea of what they are talking about.

Most of us started off not knowing what we're doing, read around more, and you'll figure it out, if you can't figure it out, then you haven't read enough.

sometimes i feel like i should be on the short bus.