Soon to be new Droid owner...

Cutter3

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone...

Google search brought me here, so I thought it would be polite to announce myself.

Currently waiting on fedex to deliver my Droid after my out-of-warranty LG Dare decided to go belly up three months before my "New Every Two" eligibility. At this point, I have everything BUT the phone itself...

*checks fedex tracking*

Not here yet...

Chris

Zargon

Reaction score
Congrats! If you have a significant other, please warn them that they will be neglected the next few days as you explore your new gadget.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greetings, everyone...

Google search brought me here, so I thought it would be polite to announce myself.

Currently waiting on fedex to deliver my Droid after my out-of-warranty LG Dare decided to go belly up three months before my "New Every Two" eligibility. At this point, I have everything BUT the phone itself...

*checks fedex tracking*

Not here yet...

Chris

:welcome: to DroidForums.net. I think that the previous poster may have underestimated the neglected spouse syndrome. It goes on much longer then a few days.:)

OP
Cutter3

Cutter3

Reaction score
Oh, come on now...

I've been a gadget freak for many years and have lots o' geek toys to tinker with, but the wifey comes first.

after all, if I don't keep her happy and content, there will be no more toys...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums Chris.....

The wait is excruciating : )

In the meantime sit back and do some reading here. It will make the time go by a little faster.

Enjoy the forums Chris

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome!!! and I have to agree with Bill...And once you're done playing around with all of the basic stuff on your Droid [or while you are] Droid Forums will consume you even more!:icon_ devil: