Here's How to Save $200 on a Motorola Xoom

samiusmc

Reaction score
This might be the deal of the century right here people. If you want to pick up a Motorola XOOM and pay just $600 for the non-contract version (the $799 version) then follow these steps immediately. This is not a scam, not a joke, but is absolutely the real deal. And if you just purchased one from Best Buy or Verizon, you may want to consider returning it to save yourself a couple hundred bucks.

So how is this possible? With the Chad OchoCinco News Network (OCNN) 25% off coupon code of course. If you remember during the Super Bowl, OCNN was giving away 25% off coupon codes for the Motorola store and they aren’t expiring until March 15th. And guess what? You can use them on a XOOM.

Coupon code is: OCNNSB25

Tip: Save 25% OFF a $799 Motorola XOOM Without a Contract (That’s $200) - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog)

zman2904

Reaction score
Great find! I just logged on, and went through, 640.23 out the door with 2 day shipping!

Thanks, Can't wait to get home and play with the Xoom my wife picked up at Costco for me today....and then return it next week!

Thanks again for the find!

OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score
Great find! I just logged on, and went through, 640.23 out the door with 2 day shipping!

Thanks, Can't wait to get home and play with the Xoom my wife picked up at Costco for me today....and then return it next week!

Thanks again for the find!

Glad I could help!

kenbiz

Reaction score
MOTO caught wind of this n pulled it.. guess it can only be used for accessories now..

kenbiz

Reaction score
Saw this on androidcentral.com was updated to let everyone know it wouldn't work anymore.

datboijon

Reaction score
i was able to order it. and motorola is honoring the purchases that went through before they realized the mistake. big ups to moto for being honorable. waiting for mine to show upon monday or tuesday