Here is where you can comment on these, or complain.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I do believe Most of this is for the Droid. If I mistakenly added the wrong info. Please let me know. I will fix it ASAP.

Thank you
We Hope You Enjoy Your Droid.

ebean

Reaction score
I do believe Most of this is for the Droid. If I mistakenly added the wrong info. Please let me know. I will fix it ASAP.

Thank you
We Hope You Enjoy Your Droid.
truely invaluable...thanks.

schleppy

Reaction score
Any ideas as to why Latitude won't work? I "joined", all privacy/location settings are active, all is well. When I enter the Maps app and hit Menu > Latitude, nothing happens at all.

I've heard a hard reset fixes this, but I really don't want to have to start fresh again...

OP
JimMariner

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Any ideas as to why Latitude won't work? I "joined", all privacy/location settings are active, all is well. When I enter the Maps app and hit Menu > Latitude, nothing happens at all.

I've heard a hard reset fixes this, but I really don't want to have to start fresh again...

I just tried it following the FAQ I had posted on Latitude, I followed it, I click on MAPS, The The MENU Button, second button form the left on the bottom of the phone. Then tapped, "Join Latitude", agreeded to the TOS. And it took a minute, then showed my position on the map. I have no one in my favs for the tracking thing yet. But it seems to work well, and was very easy.

schleppy

Reaction score

I just tried it following the FAQ I had posted on Latitude, I followed it, I click on MAPS, The The MENU Button, second button form the left on the bottom of the phone. Then tapped, "Join Latitude", agreeded to the TOS. And it took a minute, then showed my position on the map. I have no one in my favs for the tracking thing yet. But it seems to work well, and was very easy.

I got mine working, but I had to hard reset. Oh well.