helppp

Nolenm

Reaction score
i need help gtting into diag mode on the droid 2 global can soneone help plzzzz!!!????

jbdow

Reaction score
I don't believe i know what diag mode is,

r, john

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
Can't u use terminal emulator???

lg ally <rooted velocity 0.4>
samsung fascinate <rooted>

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
Flash wat a diff rom??

lg ally <rooted velocity 0.4>
samsung fascinate <rooted>

CellZealot

Reaction score
He wants to modify the radio NVM, ostensibly to get on another carrier with his D2G like Cricket or MetroPCS. This is not a simple matter at all and I really don't suggest paying around in the NVM without significant research first.

Qualcom Diagnostic mode is what QPST uses to access the phone to read and write the service programming, which is a set of NV Items that include NAM and data authentication and a variety of other low level radio settings.

The best tool for Droid devices is Motorola's engineering serviceware called RadioComm. You will still need QPST to write the PRL but all the rest can be done with RadioComm.

As I mentioned above, this is a really complicated subject and requires a lot of understanding about how the radio works and is not for noobs at all.
Any of the software tools can really mess your phone up very easily and in the case of RadioComm, render it completely useless in seconds.

It deserves a thread of it's own not titled "Helppp". ;)

OP
N

Nolenm

Reaction score
My friend is doing it and he needs to get into diag mode...he does this for a living and I'm trying to help figure how to do this

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App