Handcent & MMS messages

Xiix300

Reaction score
HELPPP..... I have Handcent and for SOME reason I am not receiving MMS messages... has anyone seen this message or have an idea on how to fix it?

Please Help!

Thanks

Mike

OP
X

Xiix300

Reaction score
Edit: I can SEND MMS but i am not receiving them at all...

someone please help me out on this?

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Does your stock messager recieve texts? Check it for me please!

Go to the handcent settings....make sure it is set to recieve your texts. The stock settings work for me, which are

in settings, go to recieve message settings. Are you using carrier notification or handcent notification? The stock setting is always handcent.

Are you rooted? Have you messed with freezing or deleting any system applications?

OP
X

Xiix300

Reaction score
Settings look the same... default

I am rooted (and i removed the messaging app)

I'm using bugless beast and im not sure how to restore that messaging app...

uh oh haha

phartwig

Reaction score
Yeah thats your problem you removed the stock app you can't as it is tied to the os for mms messages.

As far as getting it back can't you just go back in and take off whatever you changed the name too?

timrock

Reaction score
What phone do you have? Just do a search for the stock apps for your phone and you should find it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

arch7angels

Reaction score
see, I'm having the exact same problem, but i HAVENT deleted the stock app. i tried turning juice defender off, updating roaming, whiping the cache. the only thing that worked one was turning auto-retrieve off. but that still only worked once. so I'm pretty stuck and frustrated with this. if anyone has suggestions I'm willing to try just about anything.

arch7angels

Reaction score
so, i think i figured it out. i deleted the email while deleting bloatware, and i also deleted the email authenticator. for some reason leaving the authenticator alone after reflashing the rom solved the problem. hope this helps.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums