Help!

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok

ok if it doesnt work let me know ill send you the official sbf. If it does work and bootloops after it reboots then pull your battery for 10 seconds then go into stock recovery and wipe data and reboot then it should boot up. Then youll have to get root again and bootstrap and try to flash rubix again. But make sure you follow instructions by Drod exactly.

thats what i used :)

21%

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
thanks man, this is the official release. not sure why it got a fail earlier

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
battery died 1/2 way, gonna have to try tomorrow i get up at 430 am sorry and thanks, i will be back on tomorrow trying again

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok

Battery won't charge without an external charger when its bricked. hope you got a spare or another way to charge it. Let me know if you need help.

battery died 1/2 way, gonna have to try tomorrow i get up at 430 am sorry and thanks, i will be back on tomorrow trying again

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
ok, tried again, still no go, failure on rds install
anyone around?

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I never use rsd I use the linux method always works. Where did you the sbf file from?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
thanks

THANK YOU everyone, I finally restored the DX. what happened was the phone was not being recognized by rds 4.9 and i read somewhere to goto 4.7 i did this yesterday and got recognized BUT failures on all flashes. I decided to reinstall 4.9 today and it recognized and worked. thank goodness.

TYVM for all the help buddy !

jason