Help!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
No problem brother... just relax and enjoy the droid learning experience! Lol btw.. make sure you do word for word what they say, double check and triple check and you'll be back in the game!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
ok did it word for word, rds, bootloader ect and it went thru the percentage process and at the end said fail
downloading another sbf

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ill send you a link for the sbf in your pm box on here

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
how long should the flash take, i started one like almost 10 min ago and on result itsays in process in progress it says nothing

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well hang tight brother... help is on the way, this guy pming you should be able to fix you up. And he has an X. Sorry I was unable to help..but you will get it working...its extremely rare when you truely brick...I think anyway...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
8791 should be able to get you out.. I will keep close! Maybe a lesson here for me! Lol just kidding...

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
im such a freakin moron, i am flashing from a sd card, forgot to move to my desktop. this is propably why it is going so slow

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
i never got your PM i had another one from another link thats loading now but its off the SD and the sd reader is just flashing it must be slowww

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
the phone is pretty much looped read post 1 or 2 I an flash sbf'ing 2.3.340 back on

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
sbf

ok I see what youre doing yes the sbf file should be on your hard drive sorry I thought you was already trying to flash rubix. can you chat over gtalk through your computer to make it easier to help you?

i never got your PM i had another one from another link thats loading now but its off the SD and the sd reader is just flashing it must be slowww

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
well rds is finally working, its just going slow due to it being on the sd. i will let this run and by the look of it it will be at least an hour to get a pass or fail. its only at 11%

i will keep you informed and thanks alot

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score