Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
You rebooted into recovery? Good. I was going to try to fix SPRecovery in memory for you, since you're already rooted, but...

Do a factory reset. Do it three times. Heck, do it once more for luck. Now reboot the phone. You should have to sign back in. Oh, and if you're still rooted after you reboot then you can just enjoy it. We'll get you the latest version, etc, to make sure you're running hot, clean, and loose. :D

OP
M

MrsRaetzel09

Reaction score
Well I did that Flash Alternate Recovery so I assumed it was in SPRecovery...is that not right???

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry.

Yes, you put SPRecovery on the phone. Now, to fix it in memory so you stay rooted (you can unroot later if you choose to), or if you are 100% sure you'll never want to tether, etc, we can see about doing the factory reset. If, when we boot into recovery this time, it still won't go we'll have to get back into ROM Manager and flash both recoveries a couple times.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay. Reboot into recovery. If that doesn't work we'll take more aggressive measures. :)

Once you get into recovery do a 3x factory reset. We want this thing CLEAN.

OP
M

MrsRaetzel09

Reaction score
This wasn't long at all compared to month I spent looking for ways to do this lol. You made this look simple, THANK YOU!!! You're a genius :)