Help with incredibly re-engineered Rom

chalie1980

Reaction score
I tried to install this Rom thru Rom manager and it tells me to remove the spaces in the name of the zip file....I see no spaces...so tried to do it thru recovery and it said "bad" and didn't install......can some one plz help..... I downloaded the file right from the thread on this site and dont know what else to do.

sent from re-stocked incredible v2.2

smtom

Reaction score
Try downloading the file again as well.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
I guess ill try to download it again....if I download it on my phone where does it go....cause the link with the instructions didn't work.....

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Does it madder if I put that PG13IMG file in the root of my SD card to restock my phone?

smtom

Reaction score
I meant to d/l the rom again, sometimes they do funny things.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
WOW AWESOME THANKS A MILLION WOULD NOT OF GOT THIS BEAUTIFUL ROM WITH OUT YOU GUYS

one thing tho, i have not tried the wiimote yet as it took all night to re-download the rom, but whats up with hulu, when i use the hulu app, it makes me sign in over and over with out playing the video, and when i use the browser there is a pop-up that keeps telling me that they dont support my device......

do i need to flash the "remove sence" thing like in the beginning of the incredibly re-engineered thread in the 2nd post?

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
one more thing im so sorry

the 1st time i opened the market, it was black, now every time i open the market it is green like it was originally when it was stock.....the market dont look like it should anymore like in the pics i seen in the rom thread....

smtom

Reaction score
Original market in that rom was themed black, once the market itself updated, the theme went away. Idk anything about hulu or the wii-mote, I don’t use them. Happy to answer whatever questions not addressed in the rom thread.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Will a sence kernel that gives better battery life slow down my phone.....if not what is a good one to get

smtom

Reaction score
The kernel that comes with the rom is actually quite good, it should speed up your device. If you are still having battery drain issues, maybe turn off gps, lower screen brightness, and look at the quantity and frequency of things you are synching.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Oh ok ill take a look.....the kernel that comes with the rom saposed to have good battery life?

I seen an add on for this rom named remove sence .... since u can't sync a wiimote to Denver if I remove sends will I be able to sync my wiimote?

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
So ASOP rom will let me sync a wiimote.....what will I lose if I run an ASOP .....and do any ASOP roms have flash and hulu app? Do you recommend any?

smtom

Reaction score
Look for a listing of ROMs for the device, some are here, some on XDA and elsewhere. They have features listed. Idk about or use hulu or wii-mote.