Help with Facebook and ADWlauncher EX

shanimal92

Reaction score
for facebook, how do I sync my contacts up? And with adw, how do I set my home button to go only to my default screen? Not the preview

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

nleksan

Reaction score
I would like to know what is going on with the Facebook thing as well?? I have more than half my contacts through FB, and I really need to get them on my phone!

rleejr79

Reaction score
I would like to know what is going on with the Facebook thing as well?? I have more than half my contacts through FB, and I really need to get them on my phone!

Here is an idea that I did. I use Google Chrome. There is an extension to dl all info from FB contacts and it imports the info to your Google Contacts or a .csv file. The import straight through is pretty clean. I used this route as my OG Droid did not like the FB app on 2.3.7. It was sucking my battery dry. This way, no need for sync from FB. Save the pic too! Good luck!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is an idea that I did. I use Google Chrome. There is an extension to dl all info from FB contacts and it imports the info to your Google Contacts or a .csv file. The import straight through is pretty clean. I used this route as my OG Droid did not like the FB app on 2.3.7. It was sucking my battery dry. This way, no need for sync from FB. Save the pic too! Good luck!

remember what the extension is called off the top of your head?

rleejr79

Reaction score
remember what the extension is called off the top of your head?

I would have to look and get back to you as I unfortunately don't. Also, if I remember correctly, lacking photos, you could retrieve contact info from FB users via Yahoo Mail contact retrieval, then upload the saved .csv file to Gmail.