ADWLauncher EX Icon Help

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
I had just recently purchased the new ADWLauncher EX and when i go to replace custom icons with icons on my SD card, the icon shows up blank on my homescreen. Also when i select the "choose and crop" option, my icons lose their transparency.

Edit: the icons show up but they are very, very tiny.

Any known fixes, or user error?

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I had just recently purchased the new ADWLauncher EX and when i go to replace custom icons with icons on my SD card, the icon shows up blank on my homescreen. Also when i select the "choose and crop" option, my icons lose their transparency.

Edit: the icons show up but they are very, very tiny.

Any known fixes, or user error?

Not sure what to tell you, all of that works for me just fine. You could try uninstalling and resinstalling it.

Let us know if this worked for you, I'll try to dig up more info for you!

billyidle

Reaction score
Ander Web, the developer, always answers emails in a very timely manner, often within a half hour of you sending in your question. He's very good at being more than helpful. Email him from the Send Email link within the Market page for EX

OP
tofasttafuri

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
Yes, I have contacted him and I am waiting for a response. I have found an alternative by using bettercut but I think the custom shortcut in the launcher is much smoother.