Help with contacts

Nutopia

Reaction score
Hi,

I had D1. Some of my contacts came over through Google just fine. However, others didn't - it's really weird.

For example, I have Mom as a contact. When I search Mom in my contact list, I can't find her. Yet when she text messages me it shows up just fine, with Mom listed as her name. In the text, when I click on her name to get to her contact details, it says it shows up as a Google contact.

Anyone know why I can't find some of my contacts when searching in my contact list?

Thanks!

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Look in the Contact List settings

Hi,

I had D1. Some of my contacts came over through Google just fine. However, others didn't - it's really weird.

For example, I have Mom as a contact. When I search Mom in my contact list, I can't find her. Yet when she text messages me it shows up just fine, with Mom listed as her name. In the text, when I click on her name to get to her contact details, it says it shows up as a Google contact.

Anyone know why I can't find some of my contacts when searching in my contact list?

Thanks!

Make sure the proper accounts are selected in the contact list settings (settings - display options).

OP
N

Nutopia

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!

I didn't see that option there. Love it, especially that I can not display people who I don't have phone numbers for.