Help with ComRom 2 + PBJ

anubistcp

Reaction score
Hi folks, I've seem to run into a bit of a problem and hoping to find an answer or two.

I'm running ComRom 2.1 and PBJ -50v nonvoodoo kernel + EC01 radio.

Apparently I'm having some sort of permission problem. When I initially set things up after all the flashing everything is running great. The problem occurs once I reboot the phone. Once rebooted I get a FC on something google. I can't make it out since it only stays up there about a half a second.

Once the phone finishes booting up the phone will remember my widgets and icons but will not remember anything I've done in the settings. It refuses to remember Unknown Sources, location setting or even the Unlock. Basically anything in settings.

The process went something like this:

Odin to stock DL09
Odin CWM-recovery-ALL-3-30-FIX
Odin EC01
Boot to CWM
Clear cache/dalvik/data
Flash UKB_2_Final_no_kernel
Flash UKB_2.1_patch_nokernel
Flash 0531_fascinate_50_novoodoo
Then reboot.
Setup Gmail, changes settings, install a few basic apps and reboot.

Then get the problems mentioned above. The phone works great as long as I don't reboot. And after everything has been setup, if I try to wipe the data it says it can't mount datadata. Then gets stuck and have to pull the battery out.

If I re-Odin the CWM-recovery-ALL-3-30-FIX and do the wipe, it says it formats all the stuff. But if I go right behind it with CWM 3.0 it gets stuck. And PBJ's yellow CWM gets stuck.

Help :)

Thx

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Should go like this to keep it safe....

Odin to stock DL09
OTA to ED04
Turn phone off
Odin recovery with battery out
Reboot phone
Boot to CWM
Clear cache/dalvik/data
Flash UKB_2_Final_no_kernel
Flash 0531_fascinate_50_novoodoo
Do a reboot to make sure all is well
Boot back into recovery
Flash UKB_2.1_patch_nokernel
Then reboot.
Setup Gmail, changes settings, install a few basic apps and reboot.